How Do I Add a Link to Images or Text?
Add a Link to Text:
- Copy the link you want to use.
- Highlight the text that you want to serve as a link.
- Click the Hyperlink button in the WYSIWYG text editor.
- Paste the link into the URL field that pops up and click OK.
Add a Link to an Image:
- Click on the image you want to serve as a link.
- Click on the Add Link button at the top of the editor.
- Add your URL. Include a title and/or alt text if you like under the Settings button.
- That’s it–you’re done!