If your campaign doesn’t push to Facebook (your post should show up on Facebook right after you hit the Send Now button on your campaign – so within 2 minutes), here’s what you should do:
To share your campaign manually right away without going through an additional campaign send, click here.
- To reset your Facebook connection, first open Facebook and log out.
- Next, go to Email > Campaigns. You will need to find any Draft version of a campaign and click the Name. Campaign type is shown in the third column on the Campaigns page, Status. If you do not have a Draft, create a new campaign so that you have one. Click EDIT under the Campaign Name:
- Scroll down and click Choose Sending Options next to Sending Options.
- Click Disconnect from Facebook.
- Then, click Connect to Facebook, and go back through the setup process: