1. Just click “View” under the campaign name you want to share to open the permanent, archived link:
2. Then, copy/paste that URL into your Facebook page, Twitter feed, etc. If you are pasting into Facebook, go to your Facebook page and find the Write Something field:
3. Paste your URL into this field. Facebook will automatically generate a preview that loads any available images that you can include in the post. Use high resolution images in your campaigns if you want lots of image options to pull here! Available images will automatically show at the bottom. You can choose one from here, or click the grey PLUS icon to upload your own images from your computer to add to the post:
4. Once the preview is generated, you can remove the link in the text field and replace it with your own message:
5. Click Publish and you’re done!