You can link to a PDF from a text link, a button, or an image.
You cannot insert a PDF as an image, because a PDF is NOT an image file. You would need to convert your PDF into a JPG or PNG first in order to do this.
1. First, highlight the word you want to link to with your cursor. Then click the link icon in the text editor:
2. Then, click Add/View PDFs:
3. From this window, you can Upload a New PDF or click Insert to choose an existing PDF. You can also View, Rename, or Delete a PDF from here.
4. Once you click Insert, the link will populate in the URL field. Click OK:
5. You will now see your linked text – send yourself a test email to check it:
1. First, click on the image that you want to link to your PDF. Find the Add Link option at the top of the screen and click PDF:
2. From this window, you can Upload a New PDF or click Insert to choose an existing PDF. You can also View, Rename, or Delete a PDF from here.
3. You’ll now see the PDF’s link in the URL field:
4. You’re done! Click Send Test to send yourself a test email and check the link.